Mynd Myself Podcast Episode # 38
Joy & Fulfillment in our workplaces
Broadcast Date: 18th July 2023
With Elizabeth Bishop. She has 40 years in Human Services and 30+ years as an Instructor at the Post-Secondary level.
In this episode we explore Joy and Fulfillment in our workplaces:
- Defining joy and fulfillment…
- What role do they each play in our wellbeing?
- How does this relate to ‘being in service’.
- Exploring how to create cultures of being well in our workplaces.
- Exploring the relational quality of Conscious Service.
- PhD research on this topic – discoveries.
- How Conscious Service relates to service providers in healthcare and human services.
- As we navigate these issues—either in the workplace or in our personal environments—how do we think in terms of engagement vs. boundary setting?
- Practical strategies for developing self care practices that emerge from a self-loving presence and encouraged through a self compassionate attitude.