Workshops & Training
The Conscious Service Approach can be tailored for conferences and professional development sessions within your organization. Elizabeth will listen to your identified training needs and work with you to create a dynamic, interactive, and engaging session whether it’s for an hour or a multi-day event.
Workshop sessions integrate key principles associated with the Conscious Service Approach in ways that speak directly to your organizational needs.
Workshop and Training Topics
- Compassionate Self-Care, and Reflection: Integrating Who You Are with How You Serve
- Reframing Compassion Fatigue: It’s Not What You Think
- Redefining Service: Creating Sustainability in Turbulent Modern Times
- Safe Sounding Boards/Coaching Principles
- Burnout is Not Inevitable: Self-Reflection and Your Resources
- Self-Infused Service
- Declare Your Personal Philosophy Through Conscious Service
- The Conscious Service Approach: Personal Growth Meets Professional Development
- Enlightened Communication Strategies: Elevate Team Dynamics, Service Delivery and Navigate Conflict
- Transformative Relationships: Strengthening Relational Space through the Engagement Continuum
- Personal and Collective Wellbeing Strategies: Embodiment Practices for Self-Responsive Acts of Wellness meets Organizational Responsiveness
- Supporting Each Other in Workplace Wellness
Burnout Doesn’t Have To Be An Inevitibility
What Is The Conscious Service Approach?
Relationships are the fabric of all the helping professions. But it isn’t just the people accessing services who benefit from these connections – it’s the helping professionals, too. The Conscious Service Approach provides these individuals with the tools to benefit from the transformational relationships they encounter in the workplace and the means to find the fulfillment that attracted them to vocations of service in the first place.
The approach is interconnected and fluid creating a space for personalized introspection, integration, and implementation. Creating a bridge between the personal and the professional, the Conscious Service Approach, becomes a container for all the tools, techniques, theories, and approaches of your unique profession, all the while centering the role of self as integral to the quality of service delivery and your experience of joy and fulfillment in the process.
Each of these components serves as an entry-point, influencing and influenced by the others.
Self-connection is the most intuitive entry-point because it’s the realization of your true self that deepens your capacity for enlightened communication – one of the foundational pillars for creating transformative relationships. In turn, these elements directly impact your experience when co-creating community.
When you engage with the Conscious Service Approach, each component builds upon the other while also providing opportunities for expansion in other areas. For example, enlightened communication will not only enhance the capacity for transformative relationships but will also create more opportunities to elevate self-connection.
The dynamic and active ingredient in the center of the approach is self-reflective practice; all the ways that you engage in activities or processes that bring you back to yourself even as you walk in the world of service.
The Conscious Service Approach is a process designed to help integrate all aspects of professional engagement to deepen experiences of authenticity, fulfillment, enthusiasm, and peace! It is not a step by step process – there is no right or wrong way to engage – it is an evolving and fluid way of being, serving, and responding.
Contact Elizabeth Today
Submit a form below and we’ll get back to you shortly